1. Identification: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the company that owns the web domain is DBMARK, SL (from now on dbmark), registered address for this purpose in Avenida Sierra de Grazalema, 25 - 28691 Villanueva de la Cañada (Madrid, Spain) NIF: B80775448 registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid in volume 7643, page 114, sheet M-123476. Contact email: [email protected]
2. Users: Access and/or use of this website (www. dbmark.com) give the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The Conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. Portal use: www.dbmark.com provides or may provide access to information, services, programs or data (from now on, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to dbmark which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In such registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that dbmark offers through its portal and not to use them to (1) Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order. (2) Disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, apology of terrorism or attack on human rights. (3) Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of dbmark, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage. (5) Attempt to access and use other users' email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
4. Data protection: dbmark complies with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) which ensures the correct use and processing of the user's personal data. To do this, with each form of collection of personal data, dbmark will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of some particular conditions of processing of his/her data in each case, informing him/her of the responsibility of the file created, the responsible’s address, the possibility of exercising his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and communications of data to third parties where applicable. In addition, dbmark will informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 on July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property:dbmark by itself or as a transferee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of dbmark or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of dbmark are expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by dbmark. The USER will be able to view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical media as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for him/her personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, avoiding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the dbmark pages.
6. Exclusion of warranties and liability: dbmark will be not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause. For example, errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. Modifications: dbmark reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it considers appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
8. Links: In the case that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available, dbmark will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case dbmark will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. Right of exclusion: dbmark reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third part to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. Basic concepts: dbmark will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11. Modification of conditions and duration: dbmark may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear herein. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: The relationship between dbmark and the USER will be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute will be submitted to the Madrid’s Courts and Tribunals.